Saturday, December 27, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS











I was awake at 5:00 am waiting for someone to wake up! I went downstairs, made some coffee and sat and reflected on Christmases past. Finally, The kids got up at 7:00. Emily was so surprised to see that Santa left her a nice letter. She was reminded to keep her brothers in line and to keep the magic of Christmas in her heart! The kids took turns opening their presents. Their favorite part was to give the presents that they each purchased for the family! Scottie's favorite gift was his Gun. He stayed outside for three hours shooting his targets. Emily's favorite gift was her Heelys. Those are tennis shoes with a wheel at the back so she can skate all around and drive me crazy! Michael's favorite gift was his new cell phone. His old one was broke so we surprised him with a new one! The best part of the morning was when Scott gave me my present. It was a piece of paper wrapped in a box. I opened it up and saw the plane reservation for Phoenix Arizona!! I started crying and hugging him! I get to go visit my sister for a week all by myself! He is so thoughtful! (Donna keep having babies so I get to come out every January!)I later learned that evening that Renee and Gavin are going to Arizona on the same dates! What a wonderful addition to my gift!(Meet you out there Renee!) We had a wonderful day playing games, dolls and with their new pop guns that Santa brought! We went to Scott's' brothers home for a wonderful dinner with their family. We were so exhausted when we got home that we all fell asleep watching a movie together!
Love to all and a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: