We celebrated our Christmas with my mom and dad on Sunday. The kids had so much fun opening their gifts in front of mom and dad. We then celebrated with a nice yummy dinner that mom made! Mom, Emily and Jackie played Phase 10 and Upwards all afternoon! Mom and I then baked cookies and candy all day on Monday and Tuesday. We had so much fun reminicing about the good ole days! Dad and the boys kept busy with their new video games. Finally, they ventured out of the house and over to Game Works were they spent an evening of more video games and bonding! We all went to Scottie's band concert at the High School on Wednesday evening! Mom and dad really enjoyed the bands and the choirs! It really put us all into the Christmas spirit!
Mom and I ended our week with more shopping and more shopping! You should have seen all of her bags in my living room! Sadly, they left Thursday morning and I took a big long nap!!

No comments:
Post a Comment