This year we decided to have Emily's party at CoCo Key Water Resort. The girls had so much fun playing on the water slides, riding the lazy river and running around the big playhouse. They got to enjoy the arcade and eat lots of pizza. I should have thought of this years ago, less stress and mess for me!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Emily 10th Birthday Party
This year we decided to have Emily's party at CoCo Key Water Resort. The girls had so much fun playing on the water slides, riding the lazy river and running around the big playhouse. They got to enjoy the arcade and eat lots of pizza. I should have thought of this years ago, less stress and mess for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily! It looks like you had a great party. Wish we were there to celebrate with you. We love you. Aunt Renee, Uncle Jason, Payton, Noah & Gavin.
i was there with my neices and we had a blast, we love u emily. happy decade bday. sissy
Happy Birthday my sweet niece and Goddaughter. I love you so very much and I wish we were there to celebrate you turning 10. Have a Super Day!!!
Love Aunt Donna, Uncle Frank, Dylan, Tyler & Savannah
Post a Comment