Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our visit to Arizona





Emily and I went to Arizona the first week of June to visit Donna and the kids! The weather was perfect and we got to use her new pool every day. Emily enjoyed playing the big cousin to baby Savannah. Scottie went also spending time with Dylan and Tyler. Michael stayed home to start his driving classes. Donna and I enjoyed some much needed sister time going to lunch, the movies and pedicures! God bless the boys for their very appreciated babysitting skills!
Thanks Donna for everything! We had a blast!

2 comments:

Mom, Jackie, Donna, Renee, Kristen said...

We had a blast and I miss you already! Lots of much needed Sister time and we had the best babysitters in the world! Can't wait to see you again.....real soon!

Renee Gravell said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I wish I was there with my sisters. Maybe next time. Emily look so cute and baby Savannah is precious. Love you guys!