Planting flowers means Therapy to me. I had fun this year planting a garden in the backyard and planting all of my flowers on the deck and around the house! Every morning and evening I can go outside and escape the business of the day and enjoy some pruning and planting. It really brings a calmness over me!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Flowers equal therapy
Planting flowers means Therapy to me. I had fun this year planting a garden in the backyard and planting all of my flowers on the deck and around the house! Every morning and evening I can go outside and escape the business of the day and enjoy some pruning and planting. It really brings a calmness over me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It looks beautiful!! Love the pond and the waterfall!
I have total yard and garden envy! Combine my high altitude with no rain all summer and planting is frustrating so thanks for sharing your beautiful greenery!
Jackie, nice work! It looks beautiful. I hope we are able to come and enjoy it in July for the 4th. Love & miss you guys.
Post a Comment