Every season the senior band parents host a pregame party at their house before the home football game. I chose October 30th so I could use all of my Halloween decorations and make it festive for the kids! Scottie and his friends had a great time playing rock band, playing football in the yard and just hanging out being teenagers. My mom, Kristen, Brenda and my in-laws worked real hard getting the food all ready and getting the place decorated for the big night!!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Band Party!
Every season the senior band parents host a pregame party at their house before the home football game. I chose October 30th so I could use all of my Halloween decorations and make it festive for the kids! Scottie and his friends had a great time playing rock band, playing football in the yard and just hanging out being teenagers. My mom, Kristen, Brenda and my in-laws worked real hard getting the food all ready and getting the place decorated for the big night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like Scottie and his friends had a great time! Your decorations and the food look awesome! Nice job!!
Woohoo! Look at all that food! The place looked fabulous! What awesome parents you guys are! Love you all!
Post a Comment