Scott and I took Emily to Cleveland last week to see the train tour of Disney's The Christmas Carol. We had so much fun going through the train cars and learning how they made the film. Jim Carey plays Scrooge and he also plays all three ghosts. He is truly amazing and the film looks fantastic! I think she really enjoyed it, however, she enjoyed skipping school more and hanging out with mom and dad all day!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....
Scott and I took Emily to Cleveland last week to see the train tour of Disney's The Christmas Carol. We had so much fun going through the train cars and learning how they made the film. Jim Carey plays Scrooge and he also plays all three ghosts. He is truly amazing and the film looks fantastic! I think she really enjoyed it, however, she enjoyed skipping school more and hanging out with mom and dad all day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome.....we missed the train out here. Bad girl skipping school! Glad you all had fun!
Post a Comment