Spring weather in Ohio is very unpredictable. One day it can be 50 degrees, and the next 80 degrees. This past week we had 4 days of 80 degree weather. All the plants and trees are beginning to bloom. We have all of the familiar aromas of spring: fresh cut grass, flowers and rain.
The kids are well into their spring sports. Michael is playing select soccer for his 10Th season. He had a rough start to the season by pulling his disc in his lower back and topping it off with pneumonia. After three weeks of physical therapy, he is gradually starting back to play. Emily is playing softball for the first time. She loves it! She is also playing select soccer this season scoring 5 goals already for the first couple of weeks!
Scottie is conditioning for football already. They workout three days a week in the weight room at school. He is still a lifeguard at CoCo Key Water Resort.
Both boys start their driving classes next month! Oh boy! This is the scariest thing for me! I have one that is very cautious and the other that has a lead foot. I have never grabbed the "Jesus" strap above my head so much in the car! Yikes! I wonder if my parents were this nervous driving with me?

1 comment:
Emily looks adorable in her softball uniform. I love it! Way to go Emily, we love you!
The Gravell's
Post a Comment