Renee's shower was this passed Sunday. We had a great time visiting with everyone! I think Emily had the best time of all playing with all of the babies! Gabriella stole Emily's heart!
Looks like a great time, I would have loved to have been there and chowed on that divine cooking of Mom-Mom Donna :-) Everyone looks great, hope to see you sometime soon!
Looks like a great ime, wish I could have bene there. The food looks fabulous - you cooking Madoras are at it again :-) Everyone look great hope we can get together soon!
A mom to three wonderful children Michael, Scottie and Emily! Married to my wonderful husband Scott for 20 years! The most important things in my life are God and my family! Happy reading about our chaotic life!
3 comments:
Everything looks lovely. Love all the pictures!! Look at the babies!! They are so CUTE!!!
Looks like a great time, I would have loved to have been there and chowed on that divine cooking of Mom-Mom Donna :-) Everyone looks great, hope to see you sometime soon!
Looks like a great ime, wish I could have bene there. The food looks fabulous - you cooking Madoras are at it again :-) Everyone look great hope we can get together soon!
Post a Comment